Friday, February 1, 2013



1/24/13


Today was very informative!  Tom Smith explained what was expected of us and what they were responsible for.  After our introduction yesterday, we had a lot of questions.  Some of us were leaving shelters but some of the guys had homes and we were all concerned about what would be the situation after we complete the course.  We haven't gotten a definitive solution to all the issues we were concerned about but we were reassured that our concerns over housing and transportation were being looked after.

Tom worked with us on upgrading our math skills and most of us were receptive to the info. All work and no play makes me a dull boy.  So after study group, me and a couple of my fellow students went to the activity center to shoot some pool.



If anyone has a chance like this, TAKE IT!  I am still so elated to have been given this opportunity.

In the future, Tina and I will be encouraging my fellow resident vets to share their experiences also.  If any of them choose to engage in our blog, you will be told it's someone besides me.  If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This is a fantastic program!

No comments:

Post a Comment